I adopted my son as a single mother when he was an infant. He is now 9 yrs old. My husband and I have been married for 6 months, and we would like for him to officially adopt my son. There is no father listed on the Birth Certificate. I would like to know the process we need to go through to accomplish this, without using an attorney. What forms need to be completed.

Tags: Adoptions, Share: