All your Questions answered in one place
About the findlawyer lawyer directory
The findlawyer lawyer directory is a free online resource that provides detailed profiles of lawyers, law firms, and non-profit legal service and legal aid organizations in Nigeria.
Any lawyer or organization can have a complete free profile on the findlawyer lawyer directory.
We want you to know that we changed(we corrected) our website name in order to serve you better.
Below are some changes that comes with findlawyer.ng:
- SEO: Findlawyer.ng will give more SEO power which makes our platform easy to find on google search.
- FindLawyer.ng is easy to remember. We don't have to spell lawya(instead of lawyer) to the people we are informing about the website
- Make a unique brand
Finding an Attorney
Start your search for an attorney on the findlawyer lawyer directory home page. In the search box, enter a legal area or/and the name of a lawyer and click on the search button. Your search results will include a list of local attorneys, law firms, and non-profit legal service organizations that meet your search criteria. Note that if we have your approximate geographic location, it will be pre-populated in the search box at the top of the page. You may also edit the geographic location to search for an attorney in a specific state.
The findlawyer lawyer directory lists thousands of educational and non-profit legal aid and service organizations nationwide that provide free or low cost legal services. If you are interested in these low cost legal service organizations, search or browse the lawyer directory for the area of law in which you are interested. In the right sidebar on every listing page there will be a short list of available Legal Aid & Pro Bono services that matches your search criteria.
There are several different ways to contact lawyers, law firms and legal aid & service organizations listed in the findlawyer lawyer directory:
- Use the Contact Information in Their Profile: On the profile page, you get to see detailed information about a lawyer on the profile.
- Use the Email Form: If the attorney or law firm has a contact email address associated with their profile, you can click on the "Email" button. A form will appear where you can send your message directly to the attorney. For the privacy and security of the attorneys in our database, we do not display their email addresses anywhere on our site.
- Visit Their Website: Many lawyers and law firms have included links to their websites or blogs where you can find more information about the lawyer, including additional contact methods. These website or blog links can be found by clicking on the "Website" button. Websites offer an excellent way to learn more about a lawyer, their practice, and the law in general. If an attorney or firm has included a link to their website in their profile, you will be able to view their recent posts directly in the profile.
Claiming or Registering Your Attorney Profile
Findlawyer lawyer directory currently allows Nigeria licensed attorneys to complete a full profile for free. If you have an existing profile in the findlawyer lawyer directory, you can claim and update your profile from your lawyer profile page – Simply click on the "Claim profile" button. If you do not have an existing profile in the findlawyer lawyer directory, you can create a new profile on the sign up page.
No. There is no fee to be listed and have a complete profile in the findlawyer lawyer directory.
Findlawyer lawyer directory provides free profiles to lawyers throughout Nigeria.
Registered lawyers may:
- Complete their profile to show the full extent of their professional experience.
- Help users find your Website and Blog or other social network and directory profiles, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- Receive online leads from potential clients.
- Receive community participation by providing a fuller, more detailed and complete profile.
- Receive community participation and higher listings by providing free legal information, giving advice to free cases.
Editing/Completing Your Attorney Profile
To login, click the "Login" link at the top right of every page. Use the login and password you created when you signup. If you lose or forgot your password you may reset it on the password reset page here.
If you would like to update information in your lawyer profile, you must first claim your profile. Once your profile has been claimed, you may edit all information in your profile.